If you are having trouble logging in there could be several reasons, luckily most are easy to fix and shouldn't be difficult to resolve.
Passwords are case sensitive, if you are sure you have entered both your email and password correctly, check to see if your caps lock key is on. Your mobile might also try to capitalise the first letter of a word.
Email Not Recognised
If your email address is not recognised double check to make sure it has been entered correctly. If you are sure it has been, the issue could be down to a firewall. We are aware that in a small number of cases, work-related firewalls and computer systems can block access to Classlist. A simple way to test this is to try and log in to Classlist via your mobile phone using 4G (not Wi-Fi), if the system lets you log in, it could very well be down to the network.
If this is the case, you can contact your employer's technical department and ask them to white-list the Classlist site and all sub-domains as follows:
If you have forgotten the password to your account you can submit a password reset by following these steps:
- Select 'I forgot my password' underneath the 'Sign in' button.
- Enter the email address you used to create your Classlist account and select the 'Reset Password' button.
- You will receive an email containing a secure link to the password reset page.
- Simply enter a new, secure password and sign in to Classlist.
- If you can't find your reset password email, check your spam and any other inboxes, as searching your inbox won't automatically search those as well. You can also enter the sender email@example.com in a search to find the messages from Classlist central admin.
- When you find the password reset message from Classlist make sure you select 'not spam' or 'move to inbox' so that future messages from Classlist central do not go to your spam.
If you have changed your password recently, make sure you update your browsers autofill settings. Browsers cannot tell when you have updated your password, and as such will try and enter your old password until you type in the new one.
Contact the Helpdesk team
If none of this resolves the problem let firstname.lastname@example.org know and they can reset the password for you. You can also click on the 'Create help ticket/Submit a request' button at top right of the help screen if you are on a desktop, or select the 'Help and training' option from the main menu on your mobile and click 'Contact us'.