Welcome to Classlist the app for safe, secure parent-to-parent communication. Classlist offers a number of features that will make your life easier, from arranging lifts to simply letting you share contact details with other parents at your children's schools.
This overview will briefly explain what classlist is, and how to use it. If you would like more detailed information on each of the features, just click here.
What does Classlist offer?
- A platform to communicate with other parents
- A simple way to invite other parents to events
- A virtual Marketplace where you can buy and sell goods with other parents
- A way to easily receive notifications from your school and/or PTA
- Easily accessible contact details for other parents at your school, should you need them
- Safety and security
During sign-up you will have been asked to add the pupils you have at the current school. This step is important for two reasons; firstly it helps the other Parent Administrators at the school approve you quickly and effectively, secondly it sets you up in the Classlist Grouping system.
When you log into Classlist you will see the Parent Board. This is the most active area of Classlist and showcases posts from other parents. You will be able to post to and see posts from other parents that you share. Announcements will also appear here, alongside posts to the Marketplace.
Communicating via the Parent Board
Classlist offers numerous ways in which to communicate with other parents, from a simple private message to paid events!
We have a number of Community Guidelines, which exist simply to make sure that everyone has an enjoyable experience; aside from this, you are free to use Classlist how you see fit. If you would like some ideas on engaging content take a look at this page.
- Creating a Post. This is a quick and effective way to communicate to the whole school or a select group of parents. Posts can contain text, emojis and pictures.
- Post or Browse the Marketplace. This works like a virtual noticeboard. Parents can let others know they have goods for sale or are interested in buying something in particular. Parents can also post recommendations or requests for services such as babysitters.