If you have downloaded the iOS App, and you find that you have to keep logging into Classlist with email and password this probably means you didn't enable Touch ID when you first logged in.
To stay logged in as intended you will need to delete and re-install the app so you can enable Touch ID. Please follow these steps:
- Do a long press on the Classlist app icon to show a delete option (X)
- Delete the app
- Go to the App Store and download the Classlist app again
- Re-open the Classlist App
- When asked select if you would like to use Touch ID please answer 'yes'
- If you are an admin user you will be asked this when you switch to the parent side of Classlist
- You will now stay logged in and can access Classlist anytime using your touch ID