On our old Classlist system you had two logins as Ambassador. To make things easier you now have the option of using just one login. With that one login you can switch from the ‘parent’ side (blue) to the ‘admin’ side (green) of Classlist.
If you would like to move to using just one account here's how. As your children are already added to the parent account and it is using your own email address we suggest you retain the parent account:
- Login to your Ambassador account.
- Switch to the Admin side using the menu.
- Go to 'Manage parents' page and find your 'parent' profile listed.
- Hover over 'More' on the left hand side.
- Choose 'assign to admin role'.
- Choose Ambassador.
Now you will be able to switch sides using your one login.
All your emails from Classlist will go to the email address listed in your parent profile.
If you do want to delete your other Ambassador account:
- Now login with your other profile.
- Go to Manage Admins page.
- Click 'change status' and 'delete' to remove the Ambassador account.
Some Ambassadors retain two different logins if they want Ambassador emails to go to a separate email account.