We don't offer short trial periods. Our experience has shown that the best results are achieved by running activity (with several artwork changes) for the standard 12 month period. In addition, we operate a strict policy of sector exclusivity which means that competing businesses will never be permitted to sponsor the same Classlist school at the same time. Running a short trial would prevent another business in the same sector from committing to a standard 12 month campaign.
Articles in this section
- Video: The sponsorship opportunity on Classlist in 60 seconds
- Are sponsors able to change their artwork during a campaign?
- Is it possible to trial sponsorship for a short period of time?
- How much does it cost to sponsor a Classlist school?
- Do you have a media pack?
- How does sponsorship on Classlist work?
- How many different sponsors are there on each Classlist site?
- How long do sponsorship campaigns run for on Classlist?
- Is it possible my competitors will sponsor the same schools as my business?