To log into Classlist you will need to enter your username and password.
Your Classlist 'Username' is simply the email address you used to register with us.
If you are having trouble logging in, but are sure that you have got your password correct, please visit this help page, or contact us by clicking the help button at the bottom of the Classlist page.
If you have forgotten your password there is no need to worry; Classlist uses a fairly standard, simple process for dealing with forgotten passwords.
- Select 'I forgot my password' underneath the login fields.
- Enter the email address you used to create your Classlist account and select 'Reset Password'.
- Once this is reported, you'll receive an email containing a secure link to the password reset page.
- Enter a new password and sign in to Classlist.
Changing your Password
If you can remember your password, but would simply like to change your existing one, this can be done while logged in to Classlist. Simply:
- Sign into Classlist.
- Go into your profile settings, by selecting your icon at the top-right of the screen.
- Scroll down to 'Change Password' and input your new password.
- Remember to click 'Save' to confirm your changes!