Yes. Parents can choose to share specific details with either the entire class, year group or to hide them completely. The only information that needs to be shared with your class is your name and the name of at least one pupil, for identification purposes.
Articles in this section
- Adding two children to Classlist
- FAQ - Fundraising with Classlist
- FAQ Adding my Child
- FAQ - How can I find an announcement?
- FAQ - Can parents keep their contact details private?
- FAQ - What details do parents need to provide to join Classlist?
- FAQ - Can I message parents not in my class or year groups?
- FAQ - How can I communicate with other parents?