We authenticate all schools, PTAs and parent committees that sign up with Classlist. This usually involves a quick chat on the phone with one of our team to confirm your interest and contact details. Once we have given you your ‘Ambassador’ login details you can start to set up your classes. We have a step by step guide to help you with your set up and a help centre if you have any questions. You can then start to invite parents to join. For ideas on how to encourage signups go to Growing your Community or visit our page dedicated to Ambassador and Class Rep Resources.
Articles in this section
- FAQ - Managing Non-Members (Invited Parents)
- FAQ - Moving pupil(s) and their associated parent(s)
- FAQ - Moving up whole classes ready for the new school year
- FAQ - Starting up Classlist as a member of Staff
- FAQ - Reassuring people with concerns about social media
- Merging your old Admin account from two log ins to one
- What are 'incomplete registrations' & what should I do about them?
- FAQ - I can't add a class to my school structure
- FAQ - Do I need my school's permission to set up on Classlist?
- FAQ - I have parents who say they struggle with technology. How can I get them to join?