- Make your way to the the 'Events' tab, and select 'Create' in the top-right corner.
- Give your event a name and a short description - who is going and what's going on?
- Enter the time and location. Road, town, postcode and start time are required, but not all the fields need to be filled in.
- Choose who to invite. Use the search bar to find individual parents, classes or an entire yeargroup (if you have a child in that year).
- Review the details you've just entered and select 'Create' to send invitations.
Everyone you've invited will now recieve an email notification, informing them of the event details. By visiting the event's page on Classlist, you can view who is attending, send RSVP reminders, invite more people or cancel the event.
If you change the date/time or location of an event, then invited guests will receive an update.