Classlist is a web-based social network that enables parents within a school to contact each other easily, create interest-based communities, and organize events. Parents, class reps and PTAs work together using a secure, private site to make the job of parenting easier.
Using Classlist you can
- Quickly inform parents about class events and social get-togethers as well as organise kids birthday parties or arrange playdate pick-up details, all accessible on the go.
- Share contact details to immediately connect with your school community.
- Reach other parents directly about everything from missing homework to recommended babysitters to teen party rules.
- Take the stress out of the school run with our Lift Sharing Map.
- Find, sell and give away everything from school books to sofas locally on our listings service.
- Create and distribute newsletters to the entire school using our easy-to-use newsletter tool.
- Manage events with automated ticketing options. Perfect for both fundraising and socialising.
- Rest easy knowing that Classlist offers these services on an incredibly secure platform fully compliant with The Data Protection Act.
Classlist is typically run by Class Reps working alongside the PTA with you the parent in mind. The business itself was set up by two school-parents who wanted to bring the pen-and-paper era of the classlist into the modern world.