Spread the word about Classlist at your school with these printable flyers.
Select a flyer that's right for you:
- The Parent flyer includes information about how to get the Classlist app and sign up
- The Parent flyer with tear-off is ideal if you want to collect parents' email addresses so that you can send them an invitation to join Classlist
- The Class Rep flyer shows Class Reps why joining Classlist will make life easier for them. It includes information about how they can get the app and sign up
- The Quick Start Guide is a handy one-page guide showing what you can do on the Classlist app
- Generate your school's personalised QR code flyer: See how to get yours with this 20-second video. Parents can simply scan the code with their phone's camera to sign up, and they'll be pre-approved. This is a time-limited code to hand out to parents. **Please note the QR code flyer should not be shared on your website.** Follow this link to get your code: https://school.classlist.com/#/invite/add-invite
Click on the PDF files below to download.
There are lots of other ways to invite parents too, from sending email invitations to inviting via WhatsApp. See here for more details.