These guidelines for your community cover behaviour you would expect from your fellow parents. This may include whether you want to encourage parents to share photos or videos for instance.
All parents who have joined Classlist should comply with the following guidelines:
"We believe in the traditional notion of community as people who help and look out for each other. We hope that Classlist members embrace the concept of being inclusive and supportive of each other. We never share your info with advertisers. In turn, we expect members to:
- Respect fellow class parents, which includes not using their contact details for marketing or professional purposes.
- Be honest, authentic, and straightforward in all actions.
- Don't share information from the website without the author's permission.
- Maintain the privacy and security of the site by creating a unique password and keeping this safe.
- Don't use the website to complain about the school or individuals connected with the school.
We track and act upon all member reports and there is a report button on every member profile; if you feel these community guidelines have been broken, discuss the issue with an Administrator or contact us by clicking on the help icon. For more information on the report feature, please click here.