Sponsorship artwork and copy must be relevant to school parents and age appropriate in the event that school children notice what is on the screen. Sponsorship content is covered by the normal legislative requirements relating to advertising.
Articles in this section
- Why does Classlist allow sponsorship?
- Does your PTA want to raise money using Classlist?
- I’m not great at selling; what do I have to say to potential advertisers?
- Can my own business become a Classlist sponsor?
- My school is just getting started with Classlist. Can we refer sponsors to Classlist?
- How much can our school or PTA expect to earn by introducing sponsors to Classlist?
- Are there guidelines and standards for sponsorship on Classlist?