The Listings section is for parents to buy, sell, give away or post "help wanteds". Parents can also post to lost and found. Here are rules about what is and is not allowed to be posted within Listings:
- Buying and selling personal items
- Individual parents listing properties for rent or for sale
- Individual parents offering jobs
- Pet adoption or re-homing is allowed (but selling of pets is not)
- Parents can ask for a recommendation
Posting items for sale or rent outside of Listings eg in class groups. If you post items for sale in a category other than Listing categories, your post may be moved to the Listings section. If you repeatedly post items outside of Listings, your posts may be removed.
The following types of Listing are not allowed
- Listing items or services that you or a friend are selling for a business or as part of an incentive sales programme.
- Realtors listing properties
- Personal ads.
- Pet sales. For animal welfare reasons, we do not allow the sale of animals.
- Services other than childcare and babysitting should not be offered in Listings.
Those that post a listing must confirm that the information they have posted about said service or item is true to the fullest extent of their knowledge. Classlist holds no responsibility over user created content, as such buyers are advised to research or test any goods before purchase.
For advice on creating an effective listing, please visit our Best Practices page.
If you would like to advertise your business or service please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
We track and act upon all member reports and there is a report button on every member profile and every listing post.
If you have any concerns or questions contact us on email@example.com