The Marketplace section is for parents to buy, sell, give away or post 'help wanted' requests. Parents can also post to lost and found. Here are rules about what is and is not allowed to be posted on the Marketplace:
- Buying and selling personal items
- Individual parents listing properties for rent or for sale
- Individual parents offering jobs
- Pet adoption or re-homing is allowed (but selling of pets is not)
- Parents can ask for a recommendation
- Non-Commercial services such as one-off informal babysitting
Posting items for sale or rent outside of the Marketplace eg in class groups. If you repeatedly post items outside of the Marketplace, your posts may be removed.
The following types of posts are not allowed on the Marketplace
- Listing items or services that you or a friend are selling for a business or as part of an incentive sales programme
- Estate agents listing properties
- Personal ads
- Pet sales. For animal welfare reasons, we do not allow the sale of animals.
- Commercial services are not allowed, including babysitting as a business service
Users who post a listing must confirm that the information they have posted is true to the fullest extent of their knowledge. Classlist holds no responsibility for user-created content, as such, buyers are advised to research or test any goods before purchase.
For advice on creating an effective post, please visit our Best Practice page.
If you would like to advertise your business or service please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
We track and act upon all member reports and there is a report button on every member profile and every post.
If you have any concerns or questions contact us on email@example.com