If you are a Classlist parent you can simply click on Ads Manager, which you reach by clicking bottom right of the main menu. The first step is to set up your advertising account, entering a few basic details. If you are a Classlist parent but intend that other people in your business should be able to access your Classlist advertising dashboard, please don’t use your Classlist parent email address. Instead you need to follow the steps below to set up a new account, using a different business email address.
Articles in this section
- Video: The sponsorship opportunity on Classlist in 60 seconds
- How does Classlist's self service advertising work?
- What is Classlist advertising all about?
- I’m a Classlist parent. How do I set up my self service advertising account?
- I’m involved in a business. How do I set up a Classlist advertising account?
- How do I set up a Campaign?
- How do I select schools to advertise on?
- Choosing a time period for your advertisement
- Creating your advert
- How does my ad appear to parents?
Please sign in to leave a comment.