- All parents must be approved to join Classlist
- Pre-approval invitations can be given or emailed to parents
- Parents registering without an invitation need to be approved by an administrator
- Parent accounts can be deactivated by an administrator at any time
- Parents opt in to join and do not need to share their contact details with other parents to join
- Schools can also have a Staff Admin account on Classlist that gives the school control over parent membership.
- Pupils cannot be contacted via Classlist - it is a parent-only platform
- If a school knows of a parent who should not be a member of Classlist eg because they are barred from contacting another parent, the Ambassadors can deactivate the parent’s account. Alternatively, Classlist can be contacted directly by the school and we will immediately remove a parent if requested to do so by a school eg for safeguarding reasons.
Classlist is for parents and guardians. It is at the discretion of the Classlist admins at a particular school who they approve to join.
Article is closed for comments.