Spread the word about Classlist at your school with these printable flyers.
Select a flyer that's right for you:
- The Parent flyer includes information about how to get the Classlist app and sign up
- The Parent flyer with tear-off is ideal if you want to collect parents' email addresses so that you can send them an invitation to join Classlist
- The Class Rep flyer shows Class Reps why joining Classlist will make life easier for them. It includes information about how they can get the app and sign up
- The Quick Start Guide is a handy one-page guide showing what you can do on the Classlist app
- Generate your school's personalised QR code flyer with pre-approval code: Parents who scan the QR code with the phone's camera will be guided to download the app. When they register they will be pre-approved. This flyer is ideal for handing to new parents in Welcome meetings, and can help get a lot of parents onto Classlist right away without needing to approve them individually.
- See how to get yours with this 20-second video. This is a time-limited code to hand out to parents and it will expire to in 7 days, after which time people who register need approving. **Please note the QR code flyer should not be shared on your website.**
- Follow this link to get your code: https://app.classlist.com/school/#/invite/add-invite. Click on 'Invite New Parents' and then after you click on 'Use our printable flyer' a pdf file will download. On some devices this can download quickly and without opening (depending on your settings), therefore please check your downloads folder to find the flyer.
There are lots of other ways to invite parents too, from sending email invitations to inviting via WhatsApp. See here for more details.