Classlist makes it safe to share online the kind of things you would feel comfortable sharing with other school parents in person.
- Each parent joining the site must be verified by an Admin user (Ambassador or Class Admin) before they can access Classlist. Details to demonstrate their identity must be provided by parents upon registering.
- Each parent must sign in with their real name. Just like in person.
- You can choose whether your contact information is shared with your Class, your Year or not at all.
- Your school's private Classlist site is securely encrypted using the HTTPS Internet protocol.
- Information shared will never show up in Google or other search engines.
- Classlist never shares your personal information with third-party advertisers.
We are registered and certified with the Data Protection Act. For more information please see our guidelines and terms and conditions.
Article is closed for comments.