Sometimes you will find that you do not know the exact name of a parent, but your child will know their child's name. Luckily Classlist allows you to search by a child's name to find the parent. Open the Classlist contacts page, and you will be able to search by the child's name in the search-box. Once this is done, you will be able to find further contact details by clicking on their name, or you can send them a message by clicking on the pink 'message' icon.
Articles in this section
- FAQ - What is Classlist?
- Classlist - Recent Updates
- App Permissions
- FAQ Uploading a photo to Classlist
- Can Classlist be used in another language?
- FAQ - Inviting other parents via the App
- Classlist Roles and Functionality - An overview
- FAQ - Managing Admin Users via the 'School' page
- FAQ - Invited member icons
- Searching for parents via their children