We created Classlist because we believe that our childrens' school is one of the most important and useful communities in a person's life.
We believe in the traditional notion of a community as a group people who help and look out for each other. We hope that Classlist members embrace the concept of being inclusive and supportive of each other. We will never share your information with advertisers. In turn, we expect members to:
- Respect fellow class parents, which includes not using their contact details for marketing or professional purposes.
- Be honest, authentic, and straightforward in all actions.
- Don't share information from the website without the author's permission.
- Maintain the privacy and security of the site by creating a unique password and keeping this safe.
- Don't use the website to complain about the school or individuals connected with the school.
We track and act upon all member reports, which are made via the 'Report This User' button, visible on every parent's profile.