Users are expected to follow a code of conduct which is outlined below. For a fuller explanation of the behaviour guidelines members must adhere to, please see our Terms and Conditions.
Classlist passionately wants to benefit schools and parents: we believe that the school community is one of the most important and useful communities in a parent or a child's life.
Classlist believes in the traditional concept of a community as a group people who help and look out for each other. We hope that Classlist members embrace this approach and behave in an inclusive and supportive manner towards each other. We will never share parents' information with advertisers. In turn, we expect members:
- to respect fellow members, which includes not using their contact details for marketing or professional purposes.
- to be honest, authentic, and straightforward in all actions.
- not to share information from the website without the author's permission.
- not to copy members' personal data from the site for marketing or any other purpose.
- to maintain the privacy and security of the site by creating a unique password and keeping this safe.
- not to use the website to complain about the school or individuals connected with the school.
- not to use Classlist to promote their own business or service, unless through Classlist's paid advertising content.
Moderators (your school site Ambassadors) track and act upon all member reports, which are made via the 'Report This User' button, visible on every parent's profile.