If you have left one school and joined another which uses Classlist, and you are ready to remove the old school from your account then please do the following:
- open Classlist
- At the top left of the screen click on school name and switch to the old school.
- Go to your Profile
- on mobiles this is via your profile photo (bottom right)
- on computers this next to you profile photo (top left)
- Scroll down until you see 'Manage my account' and click the link 'remove my account with Classlist'.
- Then scroll down again to the end and click the link 'remove my account with this school'.
- Then enter your password to remove the school.
- You will be returned to your remaining school at this point.
Then you will be left with just the new school on your Classlist account.
If you are leaving Classlist and are only a member at one school, and not joining a new school on Classlist then deleting your old school from your account deletes your Classlist account from our system.