Passwords are an important part of security so please check the following guidance:
- Make sure you choose a password that can't be guessed by other people and does not use obvious information like your date of birth, children's names etc.
- We suggest that you use several memorable words within your password, as they easier to remember. This could be ‘three random words’ or the words to a song you know.
- It is important that you do not use the same password for Classlist as you use for other applications.
- When you login to Classlist on your phone the password can be saved and accessed via Face ID the next time you need to login.
- Alternatively you could use a password manager.
- If you need to write your password down please keep this at home rather than carrying it around in your bag with your phone.
- If you do lose your phone and wish us to log your phone out from Classlist remotely please email email@example.com.
- Please note we don't hold your bank or card details on Classlist, so if you did lose your phone someone finding it couldn't use Classlist to access your bank details and they could not export parent data either.