If you have downloaded the iOS App, and you find that you have to keep typing your email and password into Classlist when you login this probably means you didn't enable Touch ID or Face ID when you first logged in.
To stay logged in as intended you will need to delete and re-install the app so you can enable Touch ID or Face ID depending on your phone. Please follow these steps:
- Do a long press on the Classlist app icon to show a delete option (X)
- Delete the app (don't offload it)
- Ensure Touch ID or Face ID is enabled in your phone settings
- Go to the App Store and download the Classlist app again
- Re-open the Classlist App
- When asked select if you would like to use Touch ID or Face ID please answer 'yes'
- If you are an admin user you will be asked this when you switch to the parent side of Classlist
- You will now stay logged in and can access Classlist anytime using your touch ID or Face ID
- Remember to opt in to notifications too. You can edit your notification settings in your Classlist profile, but the iPhone setting overrides all the Classlist settings so if you don't have notifications enabled on the iPhone you won't receive them.
If you have opted into Face ID or Touch ID, then when you are on the login page, if you click in the email field then above the keyboard you should see 'for app.classlist.com' and your email address. You would click on that and the iPhone would autofill the email and password above.
Please note that you can stay logged into Classlist if you have this enabled so you shouldn't be returning to the login page often. If you are being asked to log in frequentl, something is not quite right and we suggest you delete the app and download it again.