To log into Classlist you will need to enter your username and password.
Your Classlist 'Username' is simply the email address you used to register with us.
If you are having trouble logging in, but are sure that you have got your password correct, please visit this help page, or contact us by clicking the help button at the bottom of the Classlist page.
I Forgot my Password
If you have forgotten your password there is no need to worry; Classlist uses a standard, simple process for dealing with forgotten passwords.
- Go to the log in page
- Select 'I forgot my password' underneath the login fields
- Enter the email address you used to create your Classlist account and select 'Reset Password'
- You'll then receive an email to that address containing a secure link to the password reset page
- Enter a new password and sign in to Classlist.
Changing your Password
If you can remember your password, but would simply like to change it, you can do this while logged in to Classlist. Simply:
- Sign into Classlist
- Go into your profile and select 'Personal details'
- Scroll down to 'Change Password' and input your old and new passwords
- Remember to click 'Save' to confirm your changes!
NB: Whenever you change your password you will receive an email confirmation (see image below). If you didn't change your password and you have received this email you should click on the account recovery link straight away.