To log into Classlist you will need to enter your username and password.
Your Classlist 'Username' is simply the email address you used to register with us.
If you are having trouble logging in, but are sure that you have got your password correct, please visit this help page, or contact us by clicking the help button at the bottom of the Classlist page.
I've forgotten my password!
If you have forgotten your password don't worry; Classlist uses a standard password reset process using your login email address.
- Go to the log in page
- Select 'I forgot my password' underneath the login fields (see above)
- Enter the email address you used when you created your Classlist account and select 'Send Reset Email'
- You'll then receive an email to that address containing a secure link to the reset password page (see below)
- Tap on the pink 'reset password' button, enter a new password twice, tap 'reset password', then tap 'return to sign in' as shown in the image below.
I want to change my password - I haven't forgotten it
If you can remember your password, but would simply like to change it, you can do this while logged in to Classlist. Simply:
- Sign into Classlist
- Go into your profile and select 'Personal details'. Access your profile from the More menu on the app, or at top left where your name is displayed on a desktop.
- Scroll down to 'Change Password' and input your old and new passwords
- Remember to click 'Save' to confirm your changes!
NB: Whenever you change your password you will receive an email confirmation (see image below). If you didn't change your password and you have received this email you should click on the account recovery link straight away.