If you are having trouble with the app, you should force re-load it to refresh the page.
For the Android app, here is an article about how to force your Android app to re-load
To force any iOS app to re-load, from the app scroller swipe the app 'up and away' to close it, and then click on the icon again to load it again.
To get the app scroller
- for iPhone 8 or lower double click on the home button
- for iPhone X and above swipe on the bottom bar (known as the 'home indicator')
Finding your phone's software version
- for iPhone go to Settings > General > About > Software version
- For Android
- From the home screen, press the Settings Button.
- Then select the Settings option.
- Scroll down and select About Phone.
- Scroll down to Android Version.
- The small number under the heading is the version number of the Android operating system on your device.
If your software version is not up to date it can cause issues with some apps.