We update the Classlist app regularly, as we are continuously adding new features and improving it. Using the latest version of the app will give you a better experience.
If you have already updated to the latest version of the app and Classlist isn't working as expected we suggest you delete it and re-install.
How to tell if you have the latest version of the app:
On an iPhone
- Go to the App Store and find Classlist.
- If the button says 'Open' then you have the latest version already and may want to delete and reinstall it if you are having difficulties.
- If the App Store says 'Update' then you don't have the latest version of Classlist yet and you should update.
- To delete the App on an iPhone hold on the app icon until you see the X, and then you can delete it.
- NB Don't worry if your phone warns you that you will lose data by deleting the app - you won't.
- Open your device's Settings app.
- Tap Apps
- Find 'Application list'
- Find Classlist and see if you need to update
- Tap Classlist if you want to uninstall. If you don't see it, first tap See all apps or App info.
- Tap Uninstall.