As a member of Classlist you need to sign in to Classlist to unsubscribe - because the notifications settings is part of your profile and is therefore protected externally.
- Log in to your account
- Go to your Profile section
- On a phone this is found via the 'More' menu at the bottom right
- On a computer this is found via your Profile photo at the top left
- Go to the Notifications section of your Profile. There you can unsubscribe from emails and app notifications, or choose which types to stay subscribed to.
- The Daily and Weekly Digest emails are the only emails you can unsubscribe from without signing into your account. If you click on Unsubscribe at the bottom of those it will unsubscribe from just that type of message.
- If you have forgotten your password you can reset your password to enable you to sign in
Please note, if you have previously clicked on 'unsubscribe' and been taken to the login page, you have not unsubscribed. You need to edit your Profile to unsubscribe, as is usual in membership platforms.
Here is more detail about the notifications page and your options.